Monday, February 20, 2017

Pitchers Tags @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work MHKDesigns}

Hi everyone! I'm happy to share with you another beautiful stamp set brought to you by MHKDesigns featuring the February Release that is available in the Etsy shop. 
Pitchers often take me back to my childhood days because they were often used by my grandmother. Hers the china porcelain were of course antiques by now.
Since her passing, I never see her all her precious possessions anymore except memories and few valuables my mother inherits from her mother. What I like best is my grandmother's bougainvillea which is being taken with good care by my mother. I know that flower plant will always grow and give us oxygen to breath.

I jumped track, sorry so yes back to the pitchers. I made two flat tags so they can be used as a book mark as well.   
Here is the stamp set that you can get for FREE.
Please visit MHKDesigns blog for details: 

Here are a few close up shots:
I find the pitchers looks lovely in black and white sketch so I decided not to give them colors.
Thank you for dropping by and wish you a great time.

 Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tags...I love the background...the inking...the distressed look :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah