Sunday, September 01, 2013

One Smile

Hi everyone! September has finally arrived and that simply means my special month, lol. Just eight more days to go and I will turn a year older. So, today I made a card for a challenge at Sketches 4 All. The challenge is hosted by PB Libby and her challenge is stamping on flowers. I love working with flowers and so these are the first flowers stamped I've ever done; very enjoyable and fun!

 Supplies: digi images from Anne Fenton, sentiment from Ginger's House, Copic Sketch, Pop Artz paper flowers and others from my stash



I'm taking this card into these challenges:
1. Sister Act : Anything Goes
2. Delicious Doodles : Anything Floral
3. Paper Crafting Journey : Anything Goes (2/3)
4. Challenges 4 Everybody : Anything Goes

Thank your for dropping by and that its a reminder to return the favor :)
Hugs and smiles,

6 comments:

  1. Hi Asmah
    Cute card and amazing shape to the stepper. Great sentiment too and so true.
    Melaka is on my list of places to see. We tend to stay on Penang when visiting the family in SP and Butterworth and also have family in KL.
    Have fitted in a trips to Genting and Cameron Highlands along the way but still plenty of places I want to see.
    Have a great day.
    Ang :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card, Asmah!! I'm wondering if you did all the coloring on the fence? Your coloring is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches4All!!

    Happy Birthday in 5 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Asmah. Love the cute image. Great accents with fence and the lovely sentiment.Thanks for sharing
    Pam
    Papillondigitaldesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful, Asmah. The colors, the image and the sentiment are wonderful. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week. You are my first visit to a blog from Malaysia! What a delight.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah