Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The joy is in the journey... {TTCRD Challenge April 28 - May 4)

{My DT work for TTCRD}

Hello my friends! It is my pleasure to welcome a new friend to my blog. Today I am honored to welcome Darnell Knauss who is my newest follower but on top of that she is a wonderful person even though I only know her via blogging and used to drop by her Playhouse many times enjoying her gorgeous cards and enthralling posts to read; ending up with smiles and laughter {thanks Darnell for making someone's day bright!}.

On to my next talk is this art journal made for Through The Craft Room Door as part of my DT work. We are having a fortnight challenge beginning today so you have plenty of time to create; what's interesting is the  fact that we always offer Anything Goes theme. I look forward to see your creativity juices flowing at Mr Linky entry.
I used variety of products to create this piece of artwork. You can read more of the supply list I used in the upcoming TTCRD magazine issued in May.  
As usual I wish to take my creation into these challenges:
1. ARTastic : Use Swirls
2. Incy Wincy Designs : Springs/Greens
3. Love To Scrap! : ATG
3. Addicted-To-Stamps : Flowers 
4. Path of Positivity : Growth 
{it's always interesting to see flowers bloom in my garden and even though the climate doesn't permit me to grow iris on my lawn, I let them grow on my art journal and allow me to develop my interest in art}  

Thank you for coming by to visit me and my heartfelt thanks to you if you have taken the time to leave me a comment and if you join as follower. I will always do my best to return the favor.  Till the morning after. Have great moments.

Hugs and smiles,

19 comments:

  1. Asmah, my friend, your work is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing and joining our challenge.
    Veerle DT Addicted to stamps challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee whizz! This is sooooo amazing! Love how you've used our LESSology inspiration for your art work....the different swirls look wonderful & I ADORE your flowers!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Asmah! This is stunning. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week. Good luck! Colette - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful page. The flowers look amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your journalling page. The textured background has so much depth and interest and your irises are just gorgeous! I love the addition of the swirls as part of a border. Thank you for sharing your art at ARTastic. I hope we see more of your artworks here in the future.Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I love the texture you've created. Thank you for sharing with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your journal is beautiful! It has great textured,depth and beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Asmah this is amazing. Just adore all the wonderful textures and colouring in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your mixed media canvas. The texture and coloring is awesome! Thank you for joining us at the Path of Positivity challenge blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful journal page loving all the texture and images -gorgeous iris image (my favourite flower)
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Canvas!! Love all the mixed media you did for texture.
    Lovely colouring! Very pretty.
    Thanks for sharing and joining us on Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Best of luck with your entry!

    Hugs,
    Tammy (LTSCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning artwork! I adore the text background and colors!
    Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Asmah I am back with my DT hat on. This is really so beautiful and the wording so true.
    This is so perfect for our GROWTH theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the lovely comment you psoted on my blog.

    Your art journal is amazing! The flowers are really pretty.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This has so much texture going on. It's breathtakingly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. just love your project. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Path of Positivity.
    ♥ Monica
    DT Member for PoP Challenge!
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have irises growing in my front garden, their fragrance is a soft purple grape and they look just like your project. It's wonderful how you have captured the essence of growth with your design:)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah