Monday, April 13, 2015

Thank You Friend {TTCRD Challenge April 14-20}

{My DT work for TTCRD}

Hi everyone! It's time again for a new challenge at Through The Craft Room Door for the next two weeks. Same theme all the time and everybody's favorite 'Anything Goes' to keep your creative juices flowing.

Here's my clean and simple card creation:
We are sponsored with stunning digital images by the talented artist Paola Jofre from her own company My Whimsical Little World. This card will appear in upcoming TTCRD magazine with its supplies list. If you wish to subscribe, click here for more information.

I wish to take this card into these challenges:
1. The Outlawz : Sketch Challenge
2. Scribble and Scrap : Anything Goes (1/3)
3.  A Gem of A Challenge : Spring Is In The Air
4. Sister Act Card : Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love. Much much appreciated!

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful project, the colour combination you have used is just perfect. Thanks for joining us this time at the Scribble & Scrap Challenge :)
    Rachel, DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah