Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Finale Moment @ Scrap Africa

{My DT work for Scrap Africa}

Hello everyone and a happy February!
I am so happy to walk in to a new month yet writing this post is not easy. Saying good bye is never easy, isn't it? Nevertheless, today the moment has arrived to say that Scrap Africa is coming to end soon. With heavy heart Denise van Deventer will lock the challenge door at the end of this month which has been great inspirations to many I am sure. 

If you wish to participate for the last time, here is your chance to play along with us. We have great prizes for you if you win the design team's votes. 

Let's see what inspire you in this finale mood board:
Some close-up pictures:
 I used texture paste through a stencil to create the background pattern.
 Layers.and lots of layers...
...and distressing are some of my favorite things {smile}.
Some stamped leaves were fussy cut and punched ones tucked underneath my handmade fabric flowers and paper spiral rose.
Come along and play with us for the last time.
Link up your creation/s here. I look forward to see you there.

I hope you like my creation for today and may it gives you some inspirations.
Till then. Have a good day.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah