Sunday, February 05, 2017

Glory Tags @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hello sweet friends! How is life on your end? I've been enjoying nine days school break with my children and we prefer staying home than going places. The closest we go to are the market and mall for grocery shopping. Hanging out at the book store is a must on school break. Two manga comics happily come home with us fill up the oldest girl's manga collection.

My oldest daughter who loves manga and draws anime has returned to hostel last Sunday though. My middle girl went back to hers yesterday. My nest is now a little quieter with just myself, my other half, my son and my youngest. It's back to routine today now that school has reopen after Chinese New Year celebration. Nevertheless we are looking forward to this Wednesday when the two girls return home from boarding schools once again for another four days break until Saturday in conjunction to Thaipusam celebration. Oh yes, that's the beauty of living in Malaysia a multi racial country with various celebrations thus heaps of public holidays.

Enough blab! So, here's to share new MHKDesigns digital stamps release this month. There are five new awesomazing digital stamps in the shop. Today we bring you Glory Of The Lord stamp set at MHKDesigns blog. Don't they look great?
 I printed two different sizes and fussy cut the flowers and leaves.
 The background was gesso-ed at first. Then I used stencil to create flowery pattern using texture paste before I started playing with watercolors.
 When the texture paste has dried, I adhered the digital flowers and sentiment giving them life with watercolor paints.
I sincerely hope my tags give you some inspirations to play with a little bit of mixed media in your project. Perhaps you would be interested to join in our Inspirational Challenge this month.
That's it for today. Thank you for dropping by and take care.
Hugs and smiles,

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts and fabulous texture and colours. Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is gorgeous! I LOVE your mixed media designs - so inspirational! :) xoxo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS tags!!! I love the multimedia and dimension!!! You are so creative!!! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are Stunning I have missed visiting here! I have been a really bad commenter lately holidays this week so will catch up. :) Enjoy your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness! These tags are totally fabulous! The colors are amazing--and the texture is phenomenal! Beautiful work, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah