Sunday, February 26, 2017

Love & Miracles @ MHKDesigns

My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hi everyone! I'm a day late posting this; the scheduled post didn't work so I have to re-post. I could have done earlier but life isn't always a rainbow and flowery all the time. I fell restless on Thursday evening hours after being caught in the super heavy rain soon after the school annual sports day I attended ends. The sickness started taking its toll on Friday morning and by afternoon, the cold starts attacking with bad cough disturbing my sleep. Forced myself to wake up in the middle of the night for warm drink. The medicine and cough syrup made me stay in bed all day long and it continues all Saturday. No fun I must say but thankfully my children helped with housework and cooking. My middle girl was home and told me to rest. Sweet!

At this point of writing I am feeling a lot better with little cough yet unable to stay longer to browse the internet every time I finish writing a blog post. I like to visit places while online but anyway, I hope you will find this post interesting as I am taking you to MHKDesigns blog featuring a new digital release namely Rosy Elements & Rosy Posy Papers.

I created a layout by fussy cut some Rosy Elements  digi images after printing them. Here's another scrapbook page for my youngest daughter and I must say her two big sisters are tired looking at their little sister being the center stage in my layouts most of the time but hey, she loves mamarazzi unlike her big sisters who are bored already {lol}.
   I really adore this set which you can get here.
Please visit MHKDesigns blog on how to get this new set OR the entire release for FREE!  
A few close-up pictures:
That's it for today. I will be back again pretty soon with art journal coming up next.
Have a great day.

Hugs and smiles, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah