Saturday, February 11, 2017

Blessing from God @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hi everyone! I have been somewhat busy the past days entertaining my four blessings. Every time they gather at home, I am always busy and happy at the same time. I totally lost count the day and date even time. As a result I forgot to publish this post on time. My sincere apology! 
Today I bring you a card using a image from MHKDesigns that you can get here.
I just love the drawing of these pretty rabbits and decided not to color them up. 
I also end up doing a masculine style for a change.

I hope you will visit MHKDesigns for more awesomeness.
Have a good day.

Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you they are perfect as they are and love your layout with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color choices and the pearls are a beautiful addition! Love this saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monochrome browns was a PERFECT choice, Asmah! The vintage papers you used layer wonderfully, as well! Beautiful card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah