Monday, February 13, 2017

Guest Designer @ Cupcake Inspirations

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share with you today a shabby chic card I made for STAMPlorations as a Guest Designer for Cupcake Inspirations.

Shery Russ the owner of STAMPlorations is sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Therefore some of the design team members have produced wonderful creations to showcase Shery's products.

I created a shabby chic card with a cup cake as the focal point.
A cupcake is provided to inspire you to create a card or other craft project following Cupcake Inspirations suggested theme or colors.
This is the following colors for challenge #394:
So I came out with this card following the colors and added cup cake in the center.
I used watercolor pencils to color the stamped cup cake.
The cup cake stamp is one from many Party Mates stamp set available here.
I hope you find my card inspiring and don't wait any longer to create before Mr. Linky shuts its door at Cupcake Inspirations.

And I wish to play along at these challenges:
1. Paper Play Sketches : Challenge #34

Enjoy your day and happy creating. 

Hugs and smiles,

5 comments:

  1. Nice card. The colour scheme is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the splatters of the white. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ your shabby chic take on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! So glad you joined us this week Asmah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygoodness, everything about your card is amazing! I especially LOVE the background! Thank you so much for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations and inspiring us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah