Sunday, February 05, 2017

Living Your Dream @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday! STAMPlorations brings you a new mixed media challenge beginning today. You are welcome to visit he challenge blog and have a see at variety creations by the designers.

I did art journal in my envelop mini album. This album consist of twenty pages of white envelops bind together with PVA glue I made last month. I can hardly wait to finish up each pages with different art journal ideas This is the first appearance I would love to share with you using STAMPlorations stencils and stamps that you can get herehere and here.
A few close-up pics:
I started my work by gluing down patterned papers and some paper scraps neatly cut into strips. Next I wash off the surface with homemade clear gesso.
I chose two different stencils and used texture paste through them for designs.


The feathers in the mood board stole my heart to create my art journal as well as the attractive colors:
That's it for today.
Be sure to display the challenge graphic in your blog post:
Hugs and smiles,

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Asmah, love the feathers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful piece! Love that feather stencil! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful... Lovely texture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great art-journal page! Thank you for playing along with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah