Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Lovely Ladies @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Good day! I am so excited because this post gives you a chance
 to earn FREE digital stamp set from MHKDesigns. This month we released five beautiful sets including paper pack.
Today we bring you Lovely Ladies stamp set.
This is how I honor the sweet lady:


Don't you love these beautiful ladies and sentiments:
And now, let's talk about how to get this new set OR the entire release for FREE
Here's what you'll need to do...


1.Comment on the MHKDesigns blog

2.Comment on each DT member's blog:
Asha | Asmah | Dawn | Judy | Jessica | Julie 
Monica | Mynn | Rocky | Shawna | Tasha
3. Join our MHKDesigners and Friends Facebook group and comment there

And perhaps you would like to see some close-up photos:
I tucked in ribbon and lace and added flowers, punched leaves and cut out printed butterflies. 
I colored the image with copic sketch and highlight her with light grey.
For additional interest, I swiped texture paste through a stencil and leave the pattern as is.
I hope my shabby card inspire you to create something right away {smile}.

I'm playing along in these challenges:
1. Digi Choosday : Week 7 Anything Goes
2. TTCRD : Anything Goes
3. Lemon Shortbread : Anything Goes
4. Artistic Inspirations : Ch#172 Anything Goes
5. Color Inspiration Monday : ATG with hand-colored image

Until the morning after. Take care and happy creating.
Hugs and smiles, 

6 comments:

  1. Oh your card is just stunning!!! I love the background you created with the stencil...and all the beautiful dimension and beautiful coloring!!! So many possibilities with these Lovely Ladies :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asmah, this is totally AMAZING! I am in LOVE with the gorgeous layers, textures, and the way you colored this image! Stunning, my friend! Thank you for all your amazing creations! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage make! So much gorgeous detail!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the background very pretty Thanks for joining us this week for our Through the Craft Room Door ATG challenge and I hope you will come back and play again next week
    Linda DT TTCRD
    ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely. Love the details Thanks for sharing with Lemon Shortbread
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations sorry my comment was late Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah