Friday, April 26, 2019

House Plant Jar {Tutorial} @ STAMPlorations

Good day fellow crafters!
I bring you my newest re-purpose creation ~ simple, easy and quick to make for yourself or as a gift for someone who loves succulent.
I'm not really a big fan of succulent but like looking at them. This baby succulent and all the succulents in my home belongs to my girls. 
I stole chose one in their collection for my craft project :-)
Please head over to STAMPlorations blog for the tutorial.
 I love using brown twine and used extras for the top part for additional interest. Place white pebbles at the bottom for drainage. 
 I think this makes a nice spring project you can do with kids also and encourage them gardening in a way. 
It doesn't have to be succulent holder so to speak. Fill it with stationery, artificial flowers, little topiary and just anything you like. 

That's it for now. I see you when I see you.
Happy creating.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah