Sunday, May 05, 2019

My Life Art Journal @ STAMPlorations

Hi friends! Happy Sunday and Happy May. 
Say what? May? Wow!! Time flies too quick I wish at times I could stop the clock and freeze myself a moment to give myself a break for I've never been so free to speak. I mean I'm always on the move, forever hectic killing two three things with one stone, hardly trying to get enough sleep during the weekend when the kids are off school but that seem impossible because my biological clock never let me sleep in till 5am. 4 o'clock in the morning is when my day begins! Hey I could just ramble on but no I'm not complaining just feel that at times twenty four hours a day is not enough although I try to balance everything, plan things out and at the end of the day, at least one of two numbers not mark in my planner. You like me?

So, enough ramble. Let's move on to my art journal spread created for May Mixed Media Challenge at STAMPlorations. This is just an intuitive art work created based on my emotion last week. There has been so many things going on in my life all crumple in a day that need to be sorted out immediately. With all the happenings and actions taken, I combined them all in this journal. I would say I completely put my heart and soul into this art work. This journal is completely me.
Some up close shots:
 I used Just Flow and Crisscrossed stencils to create patterns randomly. 
 The butterflies are stamped, fussy cut and colored before I set them free on the pages. The bird cage is the only image left from the Kaisercraft rub on sheet so why not fill up my journal with this beauty eh!
I purposely spread light gesso over the pages to let the context in the book play some role too in making this journal more natural. Does that make sense?
And this is how it was in the first place! At this point I had no idea what I was doing {grin}.
But this is how it is whenever I do something intuitive.

If you wish to use the stencil I use like in the photo above, you can get it at special price. STAMPGIRLASMAH can give you 20% discount at STAMPlorations shop. Happy shopping guys. 
 That's it for now. I look forward to see your mixed media creation at STAMPlorations blog before June comes. Best to hurry, don't delay. 

Hugs and smile,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah