Friday, May 10, 2019

Things With Wings Blog Hop & Linky Party @ STAMPlorations

Hey there! Party time is here!
Thanks a bunch for dropping by and a huge welcome to
Things With Wings Bog Hop and Linky Party.

Join us by commenting on this humble post of mine as well as all the participating designers on their blogs and you know you could be one of many to win something from Sherry Russ.

 While you party, why not create your own wing-themed projects and link up here. You never now luck will be yours this time and you can choose your prize.

This is what I made with big hope it may inspire you.
It's been a while since I made shabby center step fold card and quite miss it.
Here's one after ages ago...
Be sure to display this graphic in your blog post to qualify for the prizes.
Some up close shots for you:
Stay tuned on May 22 when another group of designers feature their inspiration wing-themed projects to delight you even more.

That's it for now. I'll be visiting your blogs to see your projects.
Meanwhile, thanks in advance for leaving me some love.
~Thank you so much for being here~

Hugs and smiles,

16 comments:

  1. Awesome mixed media card, love all the layers and how extra dainty and delicate the butterfly die looks against all the distressed background elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea to make a 3D card! I love it!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card design and so many wonderful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! A nice home décor piece to display
    if you ask me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shabby chic style butterfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shabby chique look of this card - beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! All the details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!! The image is gorgeous and the butterfly is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the delicate butterfly against the shabby background papers. It is a nice mix.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! I love the delicate butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and such a delicate butterfly...well done and tfs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card! Love the
    lacey butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That butterfly die is one of my favorites! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah