Sunday, April 07, 2019

You Are My Sunshine {Mixed Media Tag} @ STAMPlorations

Hi everyone! I'm back today to share a stand alone tag I made with the beautiful dies and stamp by Sherry Russ for STAMPlorations. The tag die has stitching look around the edges so I was able to skip stitching on this one allowing me to whip out this make in one sitting evening.
I designed this card as part of my design team work for April Mixed Media Challenge and inviting you to play along. You have until April 30 to get your project/s in.
I sincerely hope you find my work of art this time inspiring.
Wish you a great day ahead and take care. 

Hugs and smiles,



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful mixed media tag and so inspirational, thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah