Friday, February 22, 2019

Life Is Good ~ Tag {Mixed Media Tutorial} @ STAMPlorations

Hello creative souls!
Today I wish to share my tutorial of how I created this mixed media tag with combination of just whatever I can grab in my stash. You can too!

For step by step picture tutorial, please head on to STAMPlorations blog.
A little close up shot:
Here is the tag once again.
 I sincerely hope you like this creation of mine inspiring.
Give me a shout out if/when you try my tutorial (smile).
Head over to STAMPloration shop for the products I used. There's more to reach out for.
STAMPGIRLASMAH will give you 20% discount at check out.
Well check it out.
I shall be back again next month with another mixed media tutorial.
Happy creating and enjoy life.

Hugs and smiles,

STAMPlorations Products Used:

Layered Petals Stencil | Luggage Tags Nesting Dies | Life Is Good Phrase Die


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah