Friday, February 15, 2019

Winner ~ Turner Syndrom Blog Hop!

Hi everyone!
I am here To-Get-You My Winner!!


First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to drop by my blog and leave wonderful comments. I so appreciate your kind words from the bottom of my heart.

I am giving away a package of My Own Handmade Flower Ribbons, Rosie's Stickers, Wood Designs, Butterflies Buttons and Trims to one lucky person.
And like I mentioned earlier, I shall add more prior to mailing day.

So here's my drum roll...

And from 66 comments I received {thank you once again}, my draw bowl picked

NANCY SOETAERT

(: Congratulations NANCY :)

Please email me your mailing address at
asmahza99@yahoo.com
~Thank You~

Please check if you are a winner in ANY of these prizes that were given away during the blog hop! You may still be a winner even if you didn’t win the prize here on my blog!

Thank you for participating in this amazing awareness Turner Syndrom blog hop.
Have a good day.

Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

  1. Feel blessed to see I am the winner on your blog for the Turner syndrom Blog Hop! Thank you!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah