Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Love Forever {Tag} @ STAMPlorations

Hi everyone! I was super thrill yesterday because for the first time ever I came across purple anthurium at the garden center. I used to have dark red years ago but tbey didn't survive. Last December my grand aunt gave me a pot of pink anthurium with lots of babies in it. It was the best gift ever as I get to play with math on counting how many pots I need to buy  for the babies. I end up with six average size pots at the garden center. And gave some babies to my friend. So when we saw the purple one, we jump in the air, lol. The price was too steep unfortunately! 
Guess what we did? We decided to buy one anyway and chose the most with lots of babies in it to split between us by sharing money. That's what friends are for {smile}. Happy campers we are {grin}.

Sharing my TAGplorations creation on this day is this tag made from CUTplorations die.
I used Luggage Tags Nesting Dies and Set of 5 Love Word Dies for my tag creation based on this months theme.
I look forward to see your lovely tags with the swan graphic in your blog post.
I set my eyes on the heart shape admiring the deep colors hence the colors on my tag depicting the heart.

Before I sign off, here's showing a picture from Internet the purple anthurium I now have in my living room since she doesn't like to be under the sun. 
I can't wait for mine to blossom like that in the photo one day. Hope my new found love and tag will inspire you to design your love tag and submit to us before March.

Shop at STAMPlorations for amazing dies and more. StampGirlAsmah will give you discounts.
Till then. Happy creating,

2 comments:

  1. I Love all the mixed media texture on your beautiful Love Forever tag, Asmah. TFS ...good luck with your baby plants. Your blooming purple anthurium is gorgeous. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful tag, Asmah. The colours and layering are superbly done. Love it. Can't wait to see your anthurium bloom.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah