Sunday, March 03, 2019

Mixed Media Art Journal @ STAMPlorations

Hi! I am so happy to bring you y recent art journal designed as part of my design team project for STAMPlorations March Challenge. Please click HERE to take you to the challenge page.

This art journal is created on page spread with few layers of black gesso.
Some close-up pictures:
The sentiment is from Art Is stamp set stamped down using silver ink pad.
 To create the flower decoration on both ends, I brush in gesso through Bloom Boldly stencil and stamped Trendy Butterflies 2 for additional interest.
I sincerely hope you like my creation this time. Looking forward to see yours in the challenge. Kindly display this graphic below in your blog post for a chance of winning.

Wish you lots of happiness on this day. Thank you for dropping by.
Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah