Tuesday, March 05, 2019

All About Spring ~ TAGplorations @ STAMPlorations

Hi crafters and friends! How are you all doing today? I'm good. On this day, we at STAMPlorations brings you a fresh new TAGplorations March Challenge for tag lovers especially. You can create your own tag, use die cut tag from any brands you have or use thin metal dies from CUTplorations to make your project/s with tag/s. The choice is yours. So let's bring out your creativity. 

Here's my tag with hope to inspire you and that I hope you like it:
I used Stitched Tags Nesting Dies from CUTplorations available at the shop for this creation.
This project used plenty of masking in the making and that was really fun because I haven't done masking for so long. The flowers and butterflies are from Big Bloom Factory and Blossom Like A Butterfly stamp sets. I stamped down three sentiments from Its A Girl Thing Kindness stamp set.
For the first time I used combination colors that's out of my comfort zone.
I need to know your thoughts on it so please leave your comment below.
I would love to know if they look spring enough {smile}.
Do display the graphic above in your blog post to be eligible in the votes.
And STAMPGIRLASMAH will give you 20% off on your purchase.
 Until the morning after. See you when I see you.
Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah