Sunday, May 15, 2016

This Is Me @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Hi everyone! Sharing my layout for STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday showcase. My teammate Irit Shalom also has a lovely vintage creation to inspire you. Click here for more.
It's been a while I make shabby chick design so for this layout I wanted just that, simple and clean mixed media if I can say that {smile}. I have my 'lil girl's photo printed like four years ago for scrapping then but only now I did. Anyone like me? {chuckle}
 I printed freebie butterflies and fussy cut in the car while waiting for my 'lil girl to finish school. Yep, don't think loiter the time is good.
 The page was gesso-ed in the first place. Then I applied modeling paste through Big Bloom Factory Large Art ARTplorations stencil. I alsostamped more Trendy Butterflies randomly because I love butteflies!
 The framed sentiments are fussy cut from Kaisercraft collection. The leaves are punched using Carla Craft punch {my all time favorite}and distressed.
I used this lovely sketch from Creative Club to get me started:
And this beautiful colors at Crafty Life kept me going. I love the soft pastel colors and I think they suit my  shabby English style design. What do you think?
Meanwhile the May Mixed Media Challenge is still running at STAMPlorations until May 31. Get your anything mixed media creations here. However no card please and kindly display this badge on your post to be eligible for the prize if you are the winner.
That's it for today.
Until I see you next time. Take care and thank you so much for dropping by.

Hugs and smiles,

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful page!!! Soft colors combined perfectly with your elements!!! Great work, Asmah!!! Thank you for joining us at CLC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many little details on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation Asmah. Love the soft colours and all those fabulous butterflies. Thanks you for playing along with us in Crafty Life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashmah, terima kasih sudah berkunjung di blog awak. Your layout is cantik sekali :) Love your inspirations at ARTPlorations blog and STAMPlorations! THANK YOU for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet layout! The photo is priceless and goes with the sentiment well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page full of details Asmah! Thank you so much for playing with us at the CLC!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great page with fantastic colours!Such a sweet photo and I love all the flowers that you used!Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Life Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah