Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Memory @ Scrap Africa

{My DT work for Scrap Africa}

Hi everyone! Wishing you well and lots of happiness. Same here {smile}. Sharing another layout today featuring my little girl. This is made as part of my dt work for Scrap Africa challenge for May.

 Some up close photos:




I get this spring inspirations from Scraps of Darkness mood board. I love the sweet pink accompanied with green and focused on these two colors on my layout with additional white, black, brown and a bit of red.
That's it for today. I hope you like my work of art this time and get some inspirations.Thank you for dropping by.

Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah