Monday, December 24, 2018

Peony Eye Shadow {Tutorial} @ STAMPlorations

Hello friends! Seasonal greetings to you!
I wish you and your family good times and merry with your family and loved ones.
As you read me, I am down here at my parents' home with my trios, my dearest Mother, siblings and their family chatting away and eating most of the time (lol). On Saturday the 29th I will head back to my house with my trios to prep them for the new school term commencing January 1st. I look forward to 2019 with new adventures and challenges to be taken without hesitant I hope {chuckle}.

Alright then, without further ado, here's me bringing my last artsy creation for this year. I named it peony eye shadow because I used eye shadow to give more sweetness to this beautiful peony flower  
The entire process is very easy and super quick if you plan to create something in a blink of an eye
{{{😀😀😀}}}..

Please click here to take you to STAMPlorations blog for step by step tutorial which I hope you will try.
Besides eye shadow, I also use brown and black ink pad, gel pens, and products from STAMPlorations shop.
 I hope my tutorial comes handy to you for a quick make this holidays.
 StampGirlAsmah will give you cool price when you shop at STAMPlorations.
 I shall be back again next month with more fresh and hopefully out of the box ideas.

I wish you and your family 
warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season and a Blessed 2019.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah