Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Favorite Time {Tags} @ STAMPlorations

Hello everyone! I wish you and you loved ones a wonderful season this year. Family time as often as we try to be in it is always the best time ever, don't you agree?

And now let me take you to TAGplorations challenge this month.
You can create just anything you like showing a tag or many using your imagination and creativity.

Here's my little tags using Manila Tags Nesting Dies.
I made them simple to place on a wrapped box to gift a friend.
I just love to doodle with white gel pen in my creation nowadays. Probably I love my white gel pen so much 😍

The theme for December is Winter with optional twist glitter.

I shall take a look at your lovely creations at Mr. Linky and wish you all the best of luck with the vote and draw.

See you again soon and thank you for dropping by.

Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah