Sunday, December 02, 2018

Wanderlust @ STAMPlorations

Hi everyone! Here's me again sharing a little piece of artsy designed as part of  my dt work for STAMPlorations December Mixed Media Challenge
 My creation this month is a notebook I cover up front to back with gesso, paints and texture paste as the main element. I combined two watercolor paints, blue and green in different shades and spray down with water to let it run here and there.
 I stamped a butterfly with versafine ink pad on a white card stock and cut it out neatly to paste down on the front cover.
 For this project, I decided on using swirly blooms stencil to create heavy texture pattern randomly.
 I kick start the notebook cover with strips of leftover papers by gluing down each pieces with pva glue {it's always my all time fave because it sticks well}.
The process...
 After...
I look forward to see your creation/s at Mr. Linky before New Year invites us to another wanderlust.

Till I see you real soon. Stay positive and blessings your way.
Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah