Tuesday, January 01, 2019

This Is Epic {TAGplorations}

~Happy New Year 2019~
Greetings and Salutations friends!
I wish you the best in life this whole year and may all your life dreams come true. I am looking forward to more interesting happenings and I'm also anticipating for life challenges with positive vibes. What about you?

On this dry day on my end, STAMPlorations continues with TAGplorations challenge with a winter theme. The designers have created lovely tags as usual to inspire you and we hope you will play along with us this month.

I created a tag that says "this is epic". Honestly speaking I had no idea why I chose the quote for this All About Winter theme but there probably will be a blessings in disguise one fine day {smile}.
Your project can be anything -- from cards to layout pages, ATCs to home decor as long as there is a tag included somewhere in your crafty creations!
If you play, make sure you include the graphic below in your post and link back to this challenge post in order to qualify for our prizes. 

 StampGirlAsmah will give you cool price when you shop at STAMPlorations.
 I look forward to seeing your entries at Mr. Linky.
Have pleasant memories always.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous texture and loving the colours and the layout x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah