Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Let Your Dreams Take Flight & Farewell DS4J

Hi everyone! This is my saddest post ever written let alone adding the watermark to the photo below but it had to be done. Margaret Kieser has decided to step down from the digi industry and close her shop forever.

I shan't forget March 2013 when I received email from Margy offering me a spot to join her design team. I couldn't be more happier and accepted. I never leave her team and stay loyal until this day. Margy has always been a wonderful lady boss, understanding and easy going person. I adore her drawing skills and the many images at DS4J store. Sadly, all these are coming to an end this 31st January. I will absolutely miss DigiStamps4Joy and the wonderful ladies in the design team. 

This is our last challenge and we invite you to join us for the last time. Winners will be announced on February 1st. Meanwhile, take a visit at DS4J shop and grab all digistamps at half price!
I filled up a page in my art journal envelop booklet with this less is more art journal artsy combined with printed digi images of fuschia drawn by Margy herself, some random stamping of leaves, watercolors, white gel pen and sentiment.
I absolutely find this flowers so beautiful that I wish I could plant them in my garden but unfortunately my hot weather doesn't allow my intention.
I patiently cut the flowers with very sharp scissor and glue down using pva glue.
Taking my creation into these challenges:
1. Crafty Creations: Ch#382 Anything Goes
2. The Crafty Addicts : Ch#56 Anything Goes
3. Words 2 Craft By : W2CB #61 Hope

Link up your project at Mr. Linky by the end of January. 
Taking this opportunity to say thank you to all of you who have been merrily playing along in all our challenges.

Hugs and smiles,

3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely amazing. I love the texture and colors that make it looks so very elegant. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to go and look at that digi right now. [and it is sad that Margy is closing. But its sounds like it has become a necessity. So very sad that people are basically stealing digi images via Pinterest and putting talented artists out of business.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asmah! Happy 2019! This is my first visit to your blog... and I'm so glad I've stopped by! This card is stunning -- just so pretty -- and I'm very sad to learn that this image's wonderfully-talented artist is closing her shop. Thank you so much for playing along with our hope-inspired Words 2 Craft By Challenge. Your work is beautiful, and we hope that you will be able to join us for future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Love how beautifully you paper pieced the flowers and love all of the gorgeous colors on the background. Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah