Do you like to design card and/or layout sketches? Or have you always wanted to try to design a sketch? Do you feel confident enough to share it with our members? If so, then maybe YOU are the one who can design one of our next sketches here at Let’s Scrap!
Let’s Scrap is hosting its first annual sketch design contest!
What are we looking for in the sketches?
- Either card or layout sketches
- Card sketches can be any size
- Layouts must be standard size 2-page layouts: each page 12”x12” (12”x24” total), and both sides should be able to be made into single page layouts as well
- page, picture and embellishment sizes are easy to figure out
- mostly standard size photos (like 2x2”, 3x3”, 4x4”, 4x6”, 5x7”)
- the sketches are made with the newest, hottest trends and techniques in mind (such as hexagons, diecut papers, borders etc.)
- they easily flow from one side to the other
- they must be in black and white
- the sketches are preferably computer drawn (we are willing to digitalize your hand drawn sketch for you)
- sketches must be newly designed for this contest by the applicant (please be fair to other sketch designers. Do NOT just copy a sketch you’ve seen elsewhere)
Can you stand the test? Well, go ahead and start designing. You have until the 30th of September to submit your sketch (or sketches) to: email@example.com
With your application please include:
- Name, address, and e-mail address
- Link to your blog and/or online gallery
What’s in it for you?
- We will will select 4 winners: 3 layout sketches and 1 card sketch. Each of these winners will receive a prize.
- If you are one of our winners, your sketch will be posted on our main page and used as our weekly sketch challenge during the month of November, 2012, and our more than 4100 members will be able to play with it!
- You will have Everlasting fame (not fortune, sorry about that)
This call is open to all members of Let’s Scrap, including design team members.
4 winners will be announced on October 8th, 2012.
If you submit a sketch to Let’s Scrap, you may NOT reveal the sketch ANYWHERE, including on your blog, until after the winners are announced.
If your sketch is chosen as one of the four winners, do NOT reveal your sketch. Let’s Scrap will reveal the winning sketches on the main page during the month of November. You may post a winning sketch on your own blog only after it has been revealed by Let’s Scrap!
Please use this address for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org