Friday, March 19, 2021

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop @ STAMPlorations

Hello everyone!
I am back again with exciting Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers blog hop.
I'm so happy to share my card as part of the team from super sponsor, STAMPlorations.
I colored Cupcake Blooms And Coffee digital stamp with ink pad and fussy cut neatly before I glue down on a piece of cardboard to make it thicker and then I paste down against the white matt which was cut through Sizzix machine using Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies for a three dimensional form.
Come over to the STAMPlorations Blog  and have a see at my beautiful teammies' creations. You'll be fascinated and pleased with this hop because Sherry normally has super extra cool prize. Be sure to leave comment there.

STAMPlorations products used:
|| Artsy Border Maker || New Day Clear Stickers ||
Entering my shabby card into these challenges:
1. Addicted To Stamps - Ch#401 Make Your Mark
2. Paperbabe Stamps - Ch#140 Anything Goes
3. Dare2BArtzy - Anything Goes
4. A Perfect Time To Craft - Open Challenge #3

That's it for now. Brew your coffee, sit sipping it and enjoy hopping.
Thank you for dropping by and leaving some love.

Hugs and smiles,

18 comments:

  1. This card is just gorgeous. I love the shabby chic look and I know it's not easy to achieve. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply beautiful. Love the soft colors.I have that image. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking card. Love how you displayed it with the "grateful" coffee mug. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I am brewing my coffee and enjoying it now while hoppity hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card with nice layering! Wishing I had a cupcake right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, and that cupcake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your coffee creation! I love the soft color and the distressed feel.

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is beautiful, perfect for that adorable image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card with wonderfull colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. I like the shabby chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is simply beautiful! Love the soft pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very gorgeous with the beautiful colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Beautiful colours and layers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice layers. Great combination of texture.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah