Monday, March 15, 2021

Life {Art Journal} @ STAMPlorations

 Hello everyone! Wishing life on your end is adventurous wherever you are. A walk in your neighborhood can be very interesting. Sometimes we take a long road to find joy and happiness without realizing how simple life can be more euphoria within ten steps walk from your house. 

So here I am once again bringing my recent mixed media art journal using products from STAMPlorations shop. Take a visit at STAMPlorations blog and have a see at my fellow designer team showcasing their creative work for March Stencil Challenge reminder.

And few up-close shots...
I swiped homemade gesso over Mosaic In Squares Slimline stencil in the center and simply wipe off the access I didn't want.
This is really one of my favorite stencil designs and is available at the shop.
I keep it simple for now {smile}.
I'm a quote person and love stamping down sentiment directly on a project or vice versa. This phrase from Born To Roam stamp set was stamped on white cardstock and glued down on the book pages.
That's it for now. I shall be back again real soon with another wings project for STAMPlorations blog hop next month so stay tuned.

Thank you for dropping by.
Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah