Thursday, April 01, 2021

Do Good for Happiness {Tags} @ STAMPlorations

Hello everyone! Let's welcome April with open mind and positivity that all of us can survive each and every day as we live and find happiness. But in our happiness we shan't forget of the unlucky ones. The blessings given to us day by day differ from everyone else perhaps but keep being grateful even though we may not earn as much we hope for, not getting what we wish for but it's alright because the fact that many out there may not live the comfort life we do or neither afford juice like we sometimes could so it's important to count our blessings no matter what.

Enough blab {lol}. Let me now take you to my tags this month. A design team project made for STAMPlorations April Stencil Challenge. As usual, we would like to see you use stencil/s in your project/s (a maximum of 3 projects only)I used All Blooms stencil as a template to draw the design with black gel pen in the background. You really have to be very patient as you do like so because the tip of pen may just slip away from the holes if you're not careful. A slow process but worthy {chuckle}.

STAMPlorations products used:





Yes quite a number of products used to create these tags with masking technique which was fun indeed. Hopefully you find inspirations from my designs and I look forward to see yours as well. 

Until then. Don't miss another blog hop and linky party coming up soon this month at STAMPlorations blog as always. You love wings? That's the theme in the event. Stay tuned.

Have a blessed day and stay healthy.
Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Asmah! Your blab is well-received by me. I totally agree! And with this particular ideal, the journey IS the reward, eh? Onto your tags, what a tedious and detailed success! I hear you about the gel pen and also hope it doesn't clog and quit in the middle of using it! The black ones seems to not do that - why is that? The other colors should be the same! haha Seriously, I give you huge props for all that tracing and it made some gorgeous tags. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah