Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Grateful @ STAMPlorations

 Hi everyone! It's time to reveal my make and remind you of the October challenge that's currently on the run at STAMPlorations. If you haven't played yet, there's two weeks more left. The designers have created gorgeous inspirations and ideas; take a look HERE.

Here's my card of zentangle doodle on mandala. I often find both zentangle doodle and mandala very fascinating. What I like best is the geometric design from the beginning and then I just go with the flow feeling so relax. 

One either use math compass or anything goes with round shape to draw different size of circles in the first step of creating mandala. I choose the easy way this time because the design is already there on the Floral Flutes stencil which was cut out neatly, colored and distressed with brown ink pad before I glue down on the first mat.

First I dry emboss the stencil on white card stock; then I used Sharpie pen, Artline pen and gel pen to outline the design and create zentangle doodle.
I finished the card with Grateful word die colored black using black Sharpie. Then I glue down on second mat which was cut using Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.

Easy way if you want to create something quick and fun. Just use any stencils you have and doodle your style.

I hope my creation will give you some ideas to make your own mandala and zentangle doodle while keeping your mind relax. I sure did {smile}.

Do visit the shop for the amazing sale.

That's it for now. I shall be back soon with exciting event coming up soon. Till then, stay safe and enjoy life sweetly.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. This is a really lovely card. Zentangle and mandalas are my favourite, too.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah