Friday, October 23, 2020

7th Birthday Celebrations ~ Day 5 @ STAMPlorations

 Hi everyone! The final reveal is here...Day 5.

It has been enjoyable moments being with each and everyone of you visiting my blog and reading your motivational comments which I highly appreciate as well as reading all your comments at STAMPlorations blog the past four days.

I conclude the 7th Birthday Celebration with a watercolor tag in the background holding up a butterfly symbolize one's freedom to roam about freely to his heart's content yet the aimless wander often resulting to lesson in disguise.

I love this beautiful creature resting on Painted Scales background. Giving her some depth simply by doddle her wings with black gel pen.

I stamped a sentiment from Born To Roam stamp set and randomly stamped down some patterns from Artsy Border Maker to nice up the edge. When all done and feeling satisfied, I splatter black paint for additional interest like always.
I sincerely hope you will find my tag inspiring. I've seen some of your gorgeous make at Mr. Linky. Looking forward to see more inspirations by you for me to be inspired as well {smile}.
All products in the store, including the birthday release, are instantly 10% off in October, and if you use my code STAMPGIRLASMAH you'll get a further 20% off AND you'll get this soon to be release Just Plaid square stencil.
My heartfelt thank you for taking time to celebrate with us. I wish you the best of luck in the draw and win generous prize from STAMPlorations.

Take care and have a beautiful weekend.

Hugs and smiles,

8 comments:

  1. your background for the butterfly is just lovely. So artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful! Love all the inky layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your thought behind the making of this tag is wonderful. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous mixed media tag and you are so inspirational.....Thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful with this butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah