Thursday, June 27, 2013

Just Saying Hello

Hello there! Sharing another creation for Crafter's Digital Art Center (CDAC) progressive challenge. This is quite challenging when I do it last  minute! The challenge started way back in March and participants are given three jolly months to complete the challenge.
Oh boy, I was so busy with life and all I really forgot this challenge until yesterday. There are four images altogether and to get each image, a paper creation must be done with the first image, make a blog post, link it to CDAC and then only you can ask for the next image via email. It is a fun challenge but it is challenging when it's super last minute, lol. 
Here's my card:

The rainbow image and sentiment are from Back To Paper. I thought it'd be neat to make a fun bright card this time. I used Copic Sketch to fill in the image.

Off to send this card into these challenges:
1. Crafter's Digital Art Center : Progressive Digi Challenge

Thank you for your visit. I'll see you soon.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Super job with this image! Love the elements you added. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah