Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy Challenge You!

Hello everyone! DS4J mid-challenge #69 is presently on the go and you have until June 25 to link your paper project. June being a special month for men in general or to precisely speaking, they are father, father-in-law, husband, son, grandpa...we always honor them and appreciate them, right. 

Our theme is For The Men In Our Lives. Show us with pride your paper creation. Come visit DS4J blog for more inspirations from the design team. My paper creation is a card using Motorcross Rider image. I think it's pretty neat for a guy whose passion is motorbike and race =)

 Supplies: DS4J digi image, Ginger's House sentiment, Copic Sketch and others from my stash
 Don't wait any longer. Time flies quickly eh.
Thank you for dropping by and I'll be here again tomorrow.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Asmah - this is a brilliant card - love the image and the co-ordination of the colours you have used. My hubby would lurve this one!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah