Friday, June 28, 2013

Giving Up To Let Go

This is my final card for Crafter's Digital Art Center progressive digi challenge. I am so over the moon for having the challenge completed today...relief and what such fun! The image Hawaiian Girl is from Back To Paper. I think she's so cute. I have shined her with Copic Sketch which is my favorite coloring tool. 

 Supplies: Back To Paper digi image, sentiment from Ginger's House,
Copic Sketch, MS border punch, Carla Craft punch and others from my stash
 The sentiment has different perspective!
Having said that, it's time again to enter these challenges:
1. Crafter's Digital Art Center : Progressive Digi Challenge
2. Simon Says Stamps : Anything Goes
3. A.R.T (Art Random Thursday) : Anything Goes

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your visit today and I try my best to return the favor.
Take care and remember, don't give up easily :)
Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card! I LOVE the sentiment, it is so true. Lovely job and we are happy you played along with us at A.R.T. Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah