Saturday, May 01, 2021

Take Flight {Art Journal} @ STAMPlorations

 Hi everyone! Happy May! Wishing y'all  the best in health and well being. I'm happy to bring you my recent mixed media artsy for STAMPlorations May Stencil Challenge. Take a look at my fellow teammates' spectacular designs HERE for your inspirations.

The products I used are available from STAMPlorations shop.
Some up-close pictures:
The lattice stencil designed by my teammate Sanna Lippert is definitely my new love ever since it was launched several months back. I simply swiped homemade gesso through the stencil and let dry naturally before next steps.
Oh, the paper rosette I did last year came handy for this vintage looking project.

If u are my regular visitor, you may notice how much I love this old butterfly stamp which is currently out of stock but available in digital form HERE.
For additional interest, I stamped down funky designs randomly near the edges.
Lastly, I stick a sentiment to complete my project after debating within my inner self the best place to adhere the butterfly cut out, rosette, matting and sticker for a good composition. That was hard {smile}.
That's it for today. 
We would love to see the challenge graphic below in your blog post to be eligible for prize winning:
Thank you for dropping by my blog.
Have a great day and stay safe.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah