Saturday, May 15, 2021

Life Is A Journey {Art Journal} @ STAMPlorations

 Hello everyone! Wishing you positive vibes and joy.

I'm good. Except for my garden growing lots of weeds dancing happily in the rain almost every day. Need extra hours to pull them out one of these days. Any volunteer? {chuckle}.

Today I'd like to share a spread of mixed media art designed for STAMPlorations May Stencil Challenge and this is a reminder that you still have time to play along.

  I used a piece of recycle box of cake which I cut into small pieces and will bind into a junk journal album. I've never done one and have been meaning to make one but never have the time so here's one for it.

The butterfly is my normalcy in creating because I love this butterfly so much from the beginning I own it {giggle}. I stamped it down on white cardstock and fussy cut slowly.I glue down the background of Lemony Wedges stencil design which I swipe homemade gesso and black ink pad through it and let dry.I stamped down a sentiment directly on the background...always feeling nervous because I was afraid if that won't appear nicely. For most part it works but sometimes not. This one is victory {lol}.That's it for today. I hope you will join us this month and don't forget to display the challenge graphic to be eligible for prize winner if you're selected.

Entering my work into these challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft : Anything Goes
2. Crafts Galore Encore : Ch#87 Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by.
Till I see you again real soon. Have a pleasant day.

Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

  1. hI aSMAH! Beautiful grunge, love it. Yes, the sentiment stamped just right. The clear stamp version of that butterfly was sold out so I got the digital one a while back. Just need to print... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous mixed media piece and a great start to your junk journal.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah