Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Thank You {TAGplorations} @ STAMPlorations

Hello everyone! Today is another new TAGplorations challenge over at STAMPlorations blog. Come over and see what the designers have created with CUTplorations thin metal dies to inspire you.

My make this time is a single tag cut out with Sizzix machine from using tags #1 nesting dies available at the STAMPlorations shop.
This thank you tag with stamped trendy butterflies and cut out neatly with random framed oriole stamping in the background was made for a friend who requested for something simple so she can place it in the  book she's giving to her friend.
So this is more of a bookmark I guess.
There are so many ways we can do as a way to deliver our thanks non verbally, don't you think?

Why don't you play along this month and show your thanks your style.
Be sure to display the graphic below in your post:

 Just mention STAMPGIRLASMAH at check out to grab your discounts when shopping okay y'all and your kindness allow me something from the shop owner too so yes, thank you for remembering me 😍

That's it for now. I look forward to see you at Mr. Linky.
Stay blessed and thankful all the time.

Hugs and smiles, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah