Thursday, November 15, 2018

Intuitive Mixed Media Collage Art Journal @ DS4J

Hello everyone! I'm thrill to bits to share my new piece of art journal designed for Digistamps4Joy mid-challenge reminder. My fellow design team have created their stunning paper craft projects to inspire you so why not join us this month and stand a chance of winning some digital stamp images.

I took fairly an hour to complete this mixed media art collage in my art journal book.
It was pretty easy when I just let my mind free and put myself in fantasy not bothering of anything else except me and the paints.
A little close-up views:
 The optional twist for this challenge is to add ribbon or lace so I glued down a small piece of left over black lace from my sewing dress project last June.
The digital stamp used is Flower 2 which I printed two pieces and cut out neatly. I had one flower glued down in one piece while the other was cut into half and glued down from each other then layered with paper tear which I had painted earlier with autumn colors to let dry for this black gesso background art collage.
Taking my work into these challenges:
1. Crafty Creations : Ch#378 Anything Goes
2. Crafting By Designs : Give Thanks / Autumn Colors
3. The Outlawz : Monday Greetings Nov 12 - Fantasy
4. Creative Artiste : Ch#44 Anything Goes Mixed Media
5. Crafting With Friends : Ch#75 Anything Goes
6. Quick Quotes : Ch#93 Anything Goes
7. Unicorn Challenge : Ch#38 Use A Sentiment
8. Crafting From The Heart : Ch#228 Anything Goes

I am so excited to see your work before November says good bye. Have fun creating.
Until then. See you soon.

Hugs and smiles,

6 comments:

  1. Asmah, this is truly beautiful! I envy you that you have this talent, as I get scared using paints often. I love all the texture, right down to you white doodling. Also using the digi was brilliant!
    Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Monday Greetings on the Outlawz Challenges site, Asmah! I love your wonderful creation! Great design and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A striking journal page. Wonderful colours, textures and details.
    Thank you for joining in with our November challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous project! thanks for sharing with us at Quick Quotes in November.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! thanks for playing along at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done mixed media journal page! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes for our AG challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah