Monday, June 25, 2018

{Special Post} STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Hop

Hello friends! I am thrill to bring you a special post today
First and foremost, here's to say it's my turn to continue with STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Hop on this beautiful Monday.

We have so many prizes to give you and I hope you have had so much fun since hopping from June 1st. If you haven't already, you still have few days more to catch up and finish your hop at the end of this month.

 "CASE the STAMPgirls" is our topic for this event. I would be delighted if you CASE one of my projects below. It doesn't have to be exactly the same or specifically mixed media. You can just copy the style, the colors, the handmade flower ribbon like you see in the layout or whatever you feel like copying and make it your own signature style.

If you do, let me know in your post okay. I'll jump high in the air if you COPY my work...with my permission of course, lol.

Shery has asked the designers to pick 3 of our favorite projects in the past. I assure you it wasn't easy to pick. Well that's because as you probably aware, we the mixed media designers in Shery's team do not create cards like the other teams. Therefore I created scrapbook pages, art journals, off the page, ATCs and tags mostly.

So here are my most favorite projects I adore so much.
 A scrapbook page of my family.

I am totally fascinated by these ATCs and not giving away yet.

Lastly my quite thick art journal page I keep looking back, lol. 

If you feel those three projects above may take a moment to CASE, then you may want to CASE my simple, special and newest project for this event.
 I only use very limited elements to decorate the back of a book note.
I dare say it's very easy to make with only black coffee to splash colors in the background, white gel pen to drag lines from the butterfly, watercolor pencils for butterfly and highlight the stencils, Parker Quink black ink to sprinkle black ink and eye shadow pallet to blend in some colors in the background plus stencil and stamp. How's that?

Dare take up the challenge with your make up and black coffee only?

I hope you find my post today interesting.
I shall visit Mr. Linky and leave comments on everyone's blogs.
As much as we designers get your support by visiting our blogs, we also return the favor and I appreciate each and everyone of you.

Thank you for hopping and good luck.

Hugs and smiles,

18 comments:

  1. Wow and more wow! These projects are all phenomenal and
    beautiful. The scrapbook page is unbelievable in detail.
    So are the art journal pages. The ATC's are darling and
    I'd love to CASE one if I get the time. And even the simpler
    butterfly notebook cover is interesting because of the
    materials you used to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome projects and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made some beautiful projects, Asmah! I love the ATCs and beautiful journal spread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my these mixed media projects are gorgeous - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is amazing and I love the journal as well. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - amazing selection of mixed media projects - old and new! Love that scrapbook page -- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly talented you are Asmah...i loved the way you portayed your layout...its mesmerizing..ATC are worth watching and fabulous and.your journal page details are lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects! Love them all especially the matching three.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asmah - Your use of color and texture is amazing, I'm particularly fond of the one with the greens in the bg! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mixed media projects are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors you use are so beautiful and your layout is pure art!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these are stunning! Love your style. And what a surprise to read you used makeup and black coffee for your new project. How appealing does that sound, might just have a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING Mixed Media Projects! So many beautiful color combinations going on for each one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your mixed media projects. Great job showcasing STAMPlorations products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your layout is so gorgeous and the journal pages are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your projects are absolutely stunning and the photo layout is especially impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning work Asmah, I love your style. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah