Monday, May 14, 2018

Woody Rusty Texture Background {Tutorial}

Hello mixed media friends!

I am super happy to bring you another tutorial and share with you my way of creating simple background with just a few basic things.

Some friends of mine were interested to know how I did my textural background with minimalist items and tools. First take a look at my art journal and up-close photographs.
More pictures:
Yes, that's my handwriting {smile}.
This is how it was before finishing touches.

To see the step by step process, please go to STAMPlorations blog.
Thank you for leaving me comment over there.

Last but not least, we are having blog hop and linky parties till May ends. Come join us at Things With Wings.
 That's it. I look forward to see you real soon and really hope you will try out my tutorial.

Happy creating and have a good day.
Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. WOW stunning journal pages love all the fabulous texture and little butterfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah