Tuesday, May 15, 2018

For Mom @ DS4J

Hello there! Wishing you great times on this beautiful day!
Over at Digistamps4Joy is an on going Anything Goes challenge with a twist For Mom in conjunction to Mother's Day celebration this entire month.

My team-B-mates have designed stunning cards for this special to inspire you and invite you to play along with us. Click here and link up your creation(s) before June set in.

Here's my card and tell me what you think. 
This has been one of my favorite Misteri series by the artist Jen Lee. Click here to purchase this pretty Misteri Graduate.

The sentiment is from Ginger's House which I printed long ago but never use. I was looking through my files and came across this printed word of wisdom and figured it's just perfect for this project. Why not!

I hope you find this card appealing and let me know if you feel the sentiment is true {smile}.
Until I see you again soon.

~Happy Mother's Day~

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant sentiment and absolutely perfect for the card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah