Sunday, April 22, 2018

Flower Spray Art Journal

Hi everyone! How is everyone doing? I am fine, thank you. Here's keeping myself busy with artwork and while de-clutter my craft boxes and purge a lot of things to keep and donate, I discovered several hidden items stored in tier drawers untouched for months. Many brand new mini albums, paper rolls, stickers, hmmm and the list goes on. It's hard decision to keep them all so I took the most wanted and donate to my children's friends whom appreciate. I was able to reduce quite a lot and gain storage to rearrange and organize better this time, lol.

Enough chat. Let me now take you to Digistamps4Joy and today we bring you five new digital images at the shop. Click here.

I created a page of art journal using Flower Spray digi image printed twice and fussy cut neatly before I glue them down.
 As always, I begun my artwork by coloring the background with watercolor paints. It's more of intuitive than real plan. I just go with the flow until I reach satisfaction.
 I did a bit of doodling in the background by drawing circles with the help of bottle cap and white Gelly Roll 08 Sakura pen I recently bought. I just couldn't get enough of the pen I end up doodling the flowers as well.
 I stamped the edges with rubber kitchen place mat that's been with me for some five years. Just look around for anything that has pretty texture made with rubber or silicone and you are ready to stamp away. 
I love the end result after several sittings at making this on a lovely weekend between cooking, eating and looking at the growths in my garden. There are times I need to take a quick short break while creating because the creative mind get stuck all suddenly.

So there you have it for today on a beautiful Sunday. I hope my art journal will inspire you to create to your heart content.

Until I see you again real soon. Enjoy life and stay blessed.

 Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image at such a great price! I absolutely love your amazing art panel and the inspiring text. Brilliant creating! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah