Tuesday, December 05, 2017

XOXO Tag @ STAMPlorations

(My DT work for STAMPlorations)

Hello everyone! Wish you great time this December with happy moments with your loved ones. So am I here enjoying the holidays with my dear Mother and my four blessings.
Special thanks to Nancy Littrell for following my blog. I feel so honored Nancy, thank you so much.

Today we at STAMPplorations bring you a new TAGplorations challenge until the year end.
Let me show you my tag first of all:
Look very festive, isn't it?
So this graphic below will guide you what you need to create for the challenge:
As always, you can create anything you like but each make must feature tag. You need not use STAMPlorations products to enter. Just use whatever you have and like. To be eligible for the prize, be sure to showcase the graphic above in your post.

Looking for STAMPlorations products with discounts? Just mention my name at check out when shopping:
I am so excited to see what you will make at Mr. Linky.
Happy creating.

Hugs and smiles,

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the patchwork and folding Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Asmah. So pleased to be following your wonderful blog. How wonderful that you are able to share the Holidays with your Mother and family. I love your new creative mixed media tag. I love all your festive elements. TFS and Happy Holidays. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tag, the origami is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this patch work and the flower added - very nice Christmas Tag - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that folded rosette on your pretty tag and the pinwheel paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, festive tag!
    That folded Poinsettia is
    so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah