Friday, December 01, 2017

Mixed Media Tag Tutorial

Hello friends! I am back again with another fun and easy tutorial to share with you today. I created a minimalist mixed media tag and hope it will inspire you to create yours as well.
First of all, I used tea bag sachets for the foundation in the background of a white card stock. I always keep them every time I make tea and I have accumulated a lot already so it's time to use them up.

To see more how to, please head on to STAMPlorations blog and have a see at my tutorial in detail.
I sure hope you are happy with my easy and minimalist mixed media tag tutorial this time.
I do hope you will give it a try and why not send in your creation to mixed media December challenge. I shall see you there.

Until next time. Have a happy holidays with family and friends.

Hugs and smiles,

1 comment:

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah