Wednesday, November 01, 2017

November Challenge @ MHKDesigns

{My DT work for MHKDesigns}

Hello friends! I'm so excited to share with you a dt project I did for MHKDesigns November challenge and this is the final challenge this year.
The designers have created beautiful projects to feast your eyes and hopefully you are inspired to play along with us before the month end.

I made two tags with combination of digital stamps and some mixed media elements:
 Some up-close pictures:
The flower image and sentiments are from funky foliage and growing goodness digistamp sets.
 I printed a frame image from heaven heals and cut it into two pieces and glue them down.
 Are you inspired to play along with us?
You don't have to use the holiday theme this month as in the graphic below if you use any digi stamp set from MHKDesigns though. 
 That's it for today. See you at Mr. Linky soon
Thank you for dropping by and I truly appreciate your visit this time.

Fill up you November with lots of fun and happiness.
Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah