Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Be Grateful @ STAMPlorations

{My DT work for STAMPlorations}

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm here to share my tag as part of my design team project made for STAMPlorations newest challenge. We named it TAGplorations challenge and all we want to see is your tag/s alone or tag/s in any type of your creations. We offer you a theme
this November ~ All About Gratitude and optional twist is polka dots. If you wish to have dots all over your project/s, go ahead but if you wish not to, that's okay {smile}.

I made a less is more tag to inspire you to create your tag and play along with us. 
 For this quick and easy tag, I used my sizzix machine to cut two different sizes from luggage tags nesting dies. The larger size  measures 3x5 inches cut on dark brown card stock and the middle one is 2 1/2 x 4 1/16 inches cut on light brown card stock with polka dots design. 
Other products are also available at CUTplorations if you are hunting for some dies for your projects.
I stamped trendy butterflies for the sentiment above and after stamping the butterfly on scripture patterned paper, I decided to cut the wings into half and adhered part of it on the homemade clear gesso background to symbolize one's shyness who is afraid to go all out most of the times just because the person likes to compare himself with others. On the other hand there is also certain people who likes to compare the person with others and make him down. Thus he shuts himself down from the rest of the world.
 Hence the alpha letters from my stamps collection were used to spell Be Grateful. This is to let the person knows no matter how bad the circumstances is, he must never hide himself and continue to be grateful.
Nevertheless it's up to the person if he choose to hide his wings but will that help himself on the whole and others in the long run? Only he can answer. Personally speaking, life is short and there are so many positive things out there to explore and for me to embrace life is by exploring and sharing. There's no point staying shy and be afraid of. It's just a matter of ask when things go wrong. There's always someone out there to help.
Lastly I splatter white paint for additional interest and air dry.


~~~ooOOoo~~~
I look forward to see your creation/s at Mr. Linky and don't forget to add the graphic below in your blog post.
That's it for today.
Thank you so much for dropping by. See you when I see you.

 Hugs and smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah