Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hugs, Smiles & Warm fuzzy feelings

I decided to spend the morning making one more card before I resume distressing papers for the layouts I will do over the weekend. I had so much fun filling in the free image {by Heather Valentin} with Copic before I start assembling the entire card. Here's the end result:
Materials used: Witchy Susie digi image, Copic Sketch, kitty foam (a gift from my penfriend Mandy Holm), Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist, quote from Ginger's House, sticker lace and Memory ink pad  
 'Witchy Susie' can be obtained from Scrapbook Stamp Society
 
 Misting...is fun ;-)
 My children love the googly eyes :-)

This card will go into these challenges:
1. Make It Monday ~ Challenge #111
2. Simply Create ~ Linky Party #7

Until then...thanks for dropping by and leave comment. You make my day!
Hugs-n-Smiles,

6 comments:

  1. I think you use such lovely sentiments on your cards! The image is really sweet, and I love the black cat! I'm now your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment. Pretty card and I love that young lady. Is she waitng for the pumpkin to change into a coach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Australia, we are on the same wave length with or images lol, I just used this one too for a challenge. Great card and love the sentiment too. Must look out for this one. The googly eyes are something I like to use too, they make a great feature....thanks for joining in my candy and my blog...I am following you too now...keeping in touch...luv aNNie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Asmah, fabulous colouring and love the lace edge, so beautiful, very cute black cat too..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with a beautiful image. Love your colors and coloring.
    Saw you at MIM.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun card, and love the saying you added!!! thanks for joining SC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah