Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spirited Cousins Cherish Simple Pleasures

This week Let's Scrap features a new weekly sketch designed by Julie Bonner. I fell in love with the sketch yet took me a while selecting photos. I have tons of different angle of those cartwheel acts by the children that I just couldn't decide. Eventually I picked the best ones and did photo collage...ta-da: eight shots in five photo placings, perfect! Below is the layout after I decided to revamp today. I think it looks better than the first one I did a few days ago...{photo underneath}...  
 
This double pages were designed when my mind didn't stay focus...lol.
 
...the sketch...
 
...close-ups...
I dab the felt alphas with Versa Fine ink pad.
The group consist of my four children, nephew and nieces.
This is what the cousins do when they gather at Gram's home...so carefree...so full of ideas!
 
The flower embellishment is created by my fabulous friend Desire. It is so pretty I have attempted making some specially for this layout. Thank you for sharing Desire.
Here's a version of my
Flower Tutorial:
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my post today and find the tutorial helpful.
Would love to see your creations at Let's Scrap gallery...come and visit!
Until then, see you next time. Thank you for dropping by.
Hugs and smiles,

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...those fun and carefree days! Lovely layout and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asmah, thank you for that great tutorial! I will definitely try those cool flowers (thanks to Desire, too, for sharing). I have shred this post on Twitter, Google+ and my Facebook Page: Eniko's Scrapbooks https://www.facebook.com/pages/Enik%C3%B6s-Scrapbooks/188683394509883?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah